It’s finally summer! School’s out, you’ve got three months of freedom, and all your favorite ABC Family shows are back and better than ever. To help celebrate, Hollywood.com is giving away an ABC Family Sneak Peek Party Kit filled with over $100 in amazing prizes!
Ready to win? You’re just one tweet away! Here’s how to enter:
1. Head to Twitter and tell Hollywood.com which ABC Family show you’re most excited for this summer and why.
2. Include the hashtag #HollywoodLovesABCFam.
3. Make sure you do all this by 11:59 PM PT Sunday, June 9 and we’ll choose a winner at random. (Sorry guys, only citizens of the United States are eligible to win this prize pack.)
Get excited ABC Family fans and take a look at all the goodies you could win in this ultimate Summer kit listed below:
- A “Carry On & Watch Pretty Little Liars” Tote Bag
- A Twisted Laptop Cling
- The Fosters Water bottle
- Pretty Little Liars Bookmarks
- An ABC Family Glittery Beach Ball
- Mini-Posters Featuring some of the Cutest ABC Fam Boys: Avan Jogia and JT Austin
- A Pretty Little Liars Hairbrush
- Postcards featuring the ABC Family Summer Line-up
- A Switched at Birth Notebook
- A Pretty Little Liars Keychain/Flashlight
The winner will be revealed Tuesday, June 11 at 9 AM PST/12 PM EST with a direct message on Twitter so make sure you’re following Hollywood.com for your chance to win! And remember to tune in to all your favorite ABC Family shows for a summer filled with hot boys, dark mysteries, and plenty of laugh out loud moments.
Monday nights are all about connecting as a family with Switched at Birth, (8/7c) and The Fosters, (9/8c).
Don’t miss the screams and scandals on Tuesday nights with Pretty Little Liars, (8/7c) and Twisted (9/8c).
And tune in on Wednesdays for your weekly dose of hilarity with Melissa and Joey, (8/7c) Baby Daddy, (8:30/7:30c), and Dancing Fools, (9/8c).
For full contest rules, see the next page.
The ABC Family Fan Giveaway “Sweepstakes”
Official Rules and Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES: The “__ABC Family Fan Giveaway__” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Hollywood.com, LLC (together with its divisions, affiliates, officers, subsidiaries, agents and employees, “Hollywood“), having its principal place of business at 2255 Glades Road, Suite 221 A, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. The Sweepstakes entry period begins on _5/7/13_, at 12:00 p.m.. (Eastern Time) and ends on ___5/9/13__, at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) (such period, the “Entry Period”).
Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes online, visit the Sweepstakes at [enter URL(s) or Twitter link, etc.] (the “Sweepstakes Site”) during the Entry Period. All of the Sweepstakes information will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout the Sweepstakes. To be eligible to participate, each entrant will be asked to interact via social media, or submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her name, address, e-mail address, age and related registration information as prompted (the “Official Entry Form“). A random drawing of the winners will take place on or about _5/7/13_. Participants may enter only once during the Entry Period. Limit of one entry per person and per household, regardless of method of entry. Duplicate entries from the same e-mail address/household will be automatically eliminated. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. E-mail entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, __5/9/13__. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and are equal regardless of method of entry. Any e-mailed Official Entry Forms received after 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on will not be eligible to be included in the drawing and shall be disregarded. The above-noted deadline is final.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to any individual who is, (a) as of the beginning of the Entry Period, a legal resident of the continental U.S. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) (the “Eligibility Area”); (b) 18 years of age or older at the date of entry; and (c) as of the beginning of the Entry Period, has access to the internet. Employees, officers, directors and agents (and their immediate families and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not)) of Hollywood, Mammoth NYC, and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Providers”), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prize. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. PRIZES: (1) ABC Family Fan GiveawayAll prizes listed above are subject to certain restrictions and qualifications of the Sweepstakes Providers. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, airline carriers, hotel accommodations, products and services are subject to the Sweepstakes Providers’ sole and absolute discretion. Prizes (and/or any portion thereof) are nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of prizes are permitted except that Hollywood and Sweepstakes Providers retain the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Hollywood’s election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: The potential Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received that are otherwise eligible for the drawing. The drawing will be held after 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on or about __5/7/13__. The drawing will be conducted by Hollywood whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The potential Prize Winners will be notified on or about ___5/9/13__, by e-mail, mail, social media, and/or telephone. Failure of the potential Prize Winners to respond within five (5) days from such notification referred to above may result in disqualification and the selection of alternate Prize Winners. Alternate Prize Winners will be selected in the event a prize cannot be awarded to the potential Prize Winners drawn. By entering the drawing, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Providers, which decisions are final and binding in all respects. In the event of non-compliance, alternate Prize Winners may be selected. All prizes will be awarded.
5. CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of Hollywood (which decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes), and to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sweepstakes Providers are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. In the event of non-compliance, alternate prizewinners may be selected. Entries and other submitted materials become the property of the Sweepstakes Providers and/or its promotional partner(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Neither the Sweepstakes Providers nor Internet access providers are responsible for incomplete, late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Providers make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Sweepstakes. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sweepstakes Providers are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Providers are not responsible for injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or using the Sweepstakes Site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, force majeure events, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Hollywood, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Hollywood reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select a winner from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. Proof of mailing or submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entry by the Sweepstakes Providers.
All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with any prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. The Prize Winners at the sole discretion of Hollywood will each be required to sign a notarized affidavit of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, liability release, publicity release (unless prohibited by law), address verification and other registrations and participation information requested by Hollywood and the other Sweepstakes Providers (unless prohibited by law). If a Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her respective parent or legal guardian will also be required to sign any document which the Prize Winner is required to sign pursuant to these Official Rules. You are not a winner until your submissions are validated. Failure to complete, sign and return all required documents within fourteen (14) days of delivery to potential winner’s claimed address or return of prizes as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of Hollywood.
By entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, the potential winners consent to use of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation, and the potential Grand Prize winner and any guest(s) may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent. Moreover, by entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, the potential prize winners agree to grant to the Sweepstakes Providers, and their respective licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the prize winners’ respective name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by Hollywood in its sole discretion.
7. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD THE SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. GOVERNING LAW: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Florida (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Florida and where the relevant contacts are with such state. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
(a) Dates and Deadlines: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Sweepstakes.
(c) Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
(d) Winner: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after __5/7/13___ to: Winners List, “__ABC Family Fan Giveaway__” Sweepstakes, Hollywood.com, Inc., 2255 Glades Road, Suite 221A, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. Requests for Winners List must be received by __35/3013__. WA and VT residents may omit return postage.
(e) Rules Requests: To receive a copy of these complete rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Official Rules, “ABC Family Fan Giveaway” Sweepstakes, Hollywood.com, Inc., 2255 Glades Road, Suite 221A, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. Requests for Official Rules must be received by __3/30/13____. WA and VT residents may omit return postage.
The Stars Of ‘The Fosters’ Tease Tonight’s ‘Ground-breaking’ Series Premiere
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Fans Will Get A Shocking Reveal In Season 4 Premiere
‘Baby Daddy’ Season 2: The Cast Spills 5 Reasons Why You Need To Tune In This Summer